Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of the group and complexity of the menu, our prices range from $75-$115 per person. This price also includes:
- Pre-ceremony "Welcome Beverage Station"
- Post ceremony stationary and/or tray passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Dinner service (salad, two proteins, sides, table nosh)
- Leftovers for Lovers basket packed with extra appetizer, dinner, etc
- Tableside beverage and wine service during dinner
- Kitchen and Service staff
- On-site Chef and Event Manager
- Rental coordination
- Rental set-up, breakdown and clean-up
- Site check and consultations as needed
- Sample menu tasting (offered with $7000 minimum wedding contract)
- Service Charge and Gratuiy (25%) and Sales tax (8%)
Yes, this is included in our service at no additional fee.
Yes, we use organic herbs and locally sourced produce whenever possible. We also offer organic, grass-fed, and free range protein options. Our seafood is sourced from Pier 46 in Templeton.
Yes, we provide bartenders for wine, beer, champagne and basic cocktail service. We also include tableside wine service during dinner.
No, we are not licensed to sell alcohol.
The basics include water, coffee/hot tea service, and ice to chill down all beverages. We can add soft drinks, specialty punches, flavored iced teas, etc upon request.
While we offer many types of cuisine, we do not attempt to compete with the fabulous established BBQ caterers in our area. We are happy to provide you with referrals.
No, however, we offer a variety of small bite or full size dessert menus and Do–It-Yourself Stations.
We will arrange for all basic rental needs on your behalf. This does not include tents, specialty lighting, sound, transportation or staging. There is no charge for rental coordination; however, the client is responsible for all rental costs. Rental costs vary on the size of group, menu design, type of rental item, and what the event venue may include in their contract. Typically, basic rental fees range from $20-$35 per person.
To ensure freshness, we do not travel with cooked food. For venues without a commercial kitchen, we will arrange for an oven rental and additional prep tables.
We offer a complimentary tasting for confirmed events. For non-confirmed events, there is a $50 per person partial tasting fee, and $100 per person fee for a full menu tasting. The payment is applied to the overall catering balance should you decide to book with Trumpet Vine.
For multi course or dinner stations, there is 1 server for every 12-15 guests, and 1 server for every 15-20 guests for buffet or family style service. This ratio also depends on the complexity of the menu and venue.