There’s no telling where these wheels can go! In our ongoing effort to keep our bride and groom’s menus fresh and innovative, we are excited to introduce our “roving cart” series. Our cart can function as a do-it-yourself station with whimiscal desserts and specialty cocktail makings, or feature made to order chips and guacamole as a late night snack for departing guests.
Most recently we rolled out the cart at Rachel and Jonathan’s wedding reception as a sweet late night surprise for their guests. Locally produced, Leo Leo Gelato, was the perfect treat to top off their oh so romantic day.
The possibilities are endless:
• Bloody Mary Bar with assorted garnishes and spices
• Boardwalk Concession with fresh fruit, snack, gourmet popcorn
• Martini, Mimosa or Bellini Bar
• Late Night Guacamole and Salsa
• Gastro Pub and Beer Pairings
• Bourbon Bar with cigars and chocolate – the perfect gentleman’s lounge!
• DIY S’mores, Sundaes, or Hot Chocolate Bar
• Port Tasting with truffle and local cheese selection
We hope that our amazing clients will take this concept and give it their own “spin” too! Stay tuned to our blog and updated FaceBook page to see more fun wedding and event ideas.