Trumpet Vine Catering is committed to reducing our impact on the environment and providing the best possible local products and services to our clients.
- We use Mary’s Free Range organic and hormone free natural chicken products.
- We use only angus choice or grass fed beef products from National "Nature Select" , Double R Ranch (Pacific Northwest), or Hearst Ranch (California).
- Our seafood offerings are based on sustainability ratings provided by the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- We use locally sourced organic eggs and produce whenever possible.
- All of our disposable goods are 100% recyclable or compostable.
- Produce trimmings are saved for compost and sent home with our staff to use in their gardens.
- We donate excess cooking oil to be used for biofuel.
- Food is delivered in re-usable crates and bulk packaging.
- We avoid use of plastic water bottles, and encourage water stations whenever possible.
- Our kitchen features various energy saving equipment; including a tank less water heater, low-temp dishwasher, motion censored and solar tube lighting.
- Trumpet Vine Catering is proud to be part of Central Coast Grown, a non-profit organization that champions a sustainable local and regional food system to ensure nourishing, diverse, and abundant supply of food that is resilent, safe and secure.